Hiring: Lead Photovoltaic Solar Installer
Lead Photovoltaic Solar Installer will provide support, leadership, and technical expertise to the photovoltaic installation team and communicate the necessary job status data to the operations management team to ensure the successful operation of complete and working systems.
- Must be a Certified Electrician (CSLB/DAS compliant) and NABCEP / ETA-I certified or able to sit for the exam.
- Proficient in installing all types of grid-tied inverters & able to work with various ground and roof mount racking systems
- Must have excellent customer relation skills and a professional appearance
- Must be very organized, and be able to meet aggressive timelines
- Willing to do residential, commercial & service work
- Willing to work in extreme environments (hot sun, high places/roofs & crawl spaces).
- Be able to lift at least 50 pounds and not afraid of roof top heights
- Must have a clean valid drivers license
- Minimum 3 year of PV installation experience; construction related experience a plus.
- Understanding of the NEC codes that relate to PV installations.
- Good driving record, reliable transportation and will pass a background check.
Contact Us for more information.
Include Lead Photovoltaic Installer in the Comments section.